Coach Trimper is an alumnus of East Connecticut State where he was part of the 1990 Division III National Championship team. He started his college coaching career at Vermont before moving on to be the head coach at Manhattan College. He then took over as the head coach at Maine before being named the head coach at Stetson in 2016. Coach Trimper is on his third season at Stetson. In 2018, Stetson tied their school record for most wins in a season with 48. And they finished the season ranked in every national poll.
Coach Trimper and I got a chance to talk about a lot of things like relationships, core values, the compete factor, connections, loyalty, and much more.
Enjoy today's episode, and don't forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
Joe Yevoli (@joeyevoli) is an Entrepreneur and former Professional Lacrosse Player in the MLL.
Joe’s a graduate of the University of Virginia, and Syracuse University. He’s a two time All-American, 2002 ACC Rookie of the Year, and a member of the 2003 Virginia National Championship team.
- Chris Pollard: Competitiveness, Developing a Process, and Committing to the Moment
- Pat Casey: Consistency, Establishing Core Values, and Discipline
- Jimmy Kolaitis - UAB Softball Head Coach: Patience, Attention to Detail, and Teaching Core Values
- Gary Gilmore - Coastal Carolina Baseball Coach: Grit, Growing as a Coach, and Passiona
- Mike Candrea - Arizona Head Softball Coach: Respect, Discipline, & Personal Development
- Cliff Godwin - ECU Head Baseball Coach: Controlling What You Can, Setting Standards, and Practice