What’s the one piece of advice you would give to a coach entering their first season?
What’s the one piece of advice you'd give a parent of a younger athlete?
What’s the best advice you've ever received from a coach?
And what’s the one trait most common in the best players you’ve coached?
Enjoy today's episode, and don't forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
Joe Yevoli (@joeyevoli) is an Entrepreneur and former Professional Lacrosse Player in the MLL.
Joe’s a graduate of the University of Virginia, and Syracuse University. He’s a two time All-American, 2002 ACC Rookie of the Year, and a member of the 2003 Virginia National Championship team.
- Scott Stricklin - Georgia Head Baseball Coach: Message Consistency, Feeling at Home, and Team Values
- Jimmy Kolaitis - UAB Softball Head Coach: Patience, Attention to Detail, and Teaching Core Values
- Gary Gilmore - Coastal Carolina Head Baseball Coach: Grit, Growing as a Coach, and Passion
- Mike Candrea - Uni. of Arizona Head Softball Coach: Respect, Discipline, & Personal Development
- Cliff Godwin - ECU Head Baseball Coach: Controlling What You Can, Setting Standards, and Practice