Enjoy today's episode, and don't forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
Joe Yevoli (@joeyevoli) is an Entrepreneur and former Professional Lacrosse Player in the MLL.
Joe’s a graduate of the University of Virginia, and Syracuse University. He’s a two time All-American, 2002 ACC Rookie of the Year, and a member of the 2003 Virginia National Championship team.
- Jo Evans - Humility, Doing the Hard Thing, and Getting Outside Your Comfort Zone
- Lonni Alameda - Honesty, Transparency, and Failing Forward
- Penny Foore - Knowing Players, Setting Boundaries & Expectations
- Ricci Woodard - Team Standards, Learning to Listen, and Picking the Right Battles
- Steve Trimper - Relationships, Core Values, and the Compete Factor
- Chris Pollard - Competitiveness, Developing a Process, and Committing to the Moment
- Pat Casey - Consistency, Establishing Core Values, and Discipline
- Scott Berry: USM Baseball Head Coach - Confidence, Understanding Failure, & Learning to Compete
- Tim Walton - Uni. of Florida Softball: Bouncing Back, Delivering on Promises, & Playing to Strength
- Scott Stricklin - Georgia Head Baseball Coach: Message Consistency, Feeling at Home, and Team Values
- Jimmy Kolaitis - UAB Softball Head Coach: Patience, Attention to Detail, and Teaching Core Values
- Gary Gilmore - Coastal Carolina Head Baseball Coach: Grit, Growing as a Coach, and Passion
- Mike Candrea - Uni. of Arizona Head Softball Coach: Respect, Discipline, & Personal Development
- Cliff Godwin - ECU Head Baseball Coach: Controlling What You Can, Setting Standards, and Practice