1. LeBron James is headed to the NBA Finals for the 8th year in a row; a feat that has only been accomplished by 5 other players.
LeBron James has won 6 straight Game 7s and moves to 6-2 in Game 7s in his career. This will be his 8th straight NBA Finals appearance.— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) May 28, 2018
James will become the 6th player in NBA history to play in 8 straight Finals (joining 5 players from Celtics teams of the 1950s-60s). pic.twitter.com/HUnKXKu3sO
Love him or hate him, you can't help but acknowledge that the man has talent. He even still impresses his son after all these years.
2. The top 8 teams have been decided and the WCWS starts on Thursday.
The super regionals this weekend had viewers and fans on the edges of their seats with seven games decided by a single run and three games decided in extra innings. Check out this walkoff HR that sealed Florida's trip to OKC.
Who do you think will win it all? Check out ESPNW's case for all 8 teams to win it all and decide. It's anyone's championship to win!
3. Yale has taken the 2018 NCAA Men's Lacrosse Title!
Not only is this the first title in the school's history, but this was the Yale Lacrosse team's first time in the Final Four in 28 years.
Listen to GameChanger's interview with the head coach of Yale University Men's Lacrosse, Andy Shay here.
4. Derek Jeter's rookie card sells for $99.1k. The highest price ever paid for a modern day rookie card according to ESPN.
5. The MLB Draft is just around the corner and it's reported that the most interesting player to watch is 18 year old, Anthony Siegler, from Georgia.
Why you ask? Siegler is not only a switch hitter AND a switch pitcher...but he's also a standout catcher committed to the University of Floria. Talk about utility player!
Anthony helped lead the Cartersville Purple Hurricanes to the state championship game, where they finished 2nd and a 32-10 record.